You can get more help from “HOW TO” Section under drop down menu of Support
Please choose “Convert to” option if you face problem with direct import.
1) Launch OLM Converter Pro and add your OLM files for conversion.
2) Choose “Convert To” from drop-down. Select “Apple Mail Archive, *.vcf, *.ics”
as target format and click on “Start” button. Choose an output folder on your “Desktop” and wait until the conversion finishes.
3) Launch Apple Mail and go to Application Menu –> File –> “Import Mailboxes…”
4) Select the option “Apple Mail” in Import dialog and click on “Continue”.
5) Browse to the location where you saved converted stuff on Mac.
Just select the output folder and don’t go deeper in folder hierarchy. Click on “Choose” button.
6) Apple Mail searches the given folder for emails and displays a list of all folders.
Click on “Continue”button and wait until the import finishes.
7) After import is complete, your can see all your mails imported to Apple Mail successfully.
8) If you have already imported your contacts then skip this step.
Open finder and browse to the location where you had saved converted content.
If you have contacts in your pst file then a file named “Contacts.vcf” is created in output folder.
Double click it to import your contacts into Apple Address Book. Ignore this step if your contacts have already been imported.
9) If you have already imported your calendar then skip this step.
Similarly double click on “Calendar.ics” (If you have 1 or more calendar events in olm file).
This will import your calendar events into Apple iCal. Ignore this step if your calendar events have already been imported into iCal.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com in case of any assistance needed.